Gantt Chart for Confluence Cloud

Vinoth Kottaisamy February 7, 2019

We are managing our project on Confluence cloud. We want to leverage the Gantt chart the more to define the project Milestones. I know there are multiple options available for the Server version. Unfortunately, we use the cloud. Do we have any options available for Cloud?

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2019

Hello Vinoth,

There is Table Filter and Charts app available for Confluence Cloud. This app provides an ability to create Gantt chart with milestones and events on the basis of different tables like Jira Issues, Page Properties Report, common tables and  many other.

There is a demo site with Gantt chart example.

And here is a blog post about Gantt chart.

0 votes
Takafumi Ohtake -Ricksoft-
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 16, 2022

Hi everyone,

Gantt Chart Planner for Confluence is also one of the options to draw Gantt charts easily.
You can watch a demo video on YouTube.

And, I introduced other options including Confluence built-in methods and Jira integration in this article.

(Disclaimer: I'm one of the folks in the vendor.)

0 votes
Parva C. - Narva Software June 21, 2020

Hi everyone,

In addition to answer posted above, If you are looking for fully featured yet easy to use gantt charts in Confluence, please try out our add-on: Easy Gantt Charts for Confluence

You can make gantt charts by entering table data and using drag & drop features. Let us know if you face any issues. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events