Gallery thumbnails: spacing to next line and padding

m sh. October 20, 2021

Hi, I'm completely new to Confluence, my previous experience is with Flare, which is a totally different concept.

I'm using image thumbnails (created using the Gallery macro > 1 column > selected image only). I would like to be able to control the spacing between my thumbnail image and the next line. How do I get to configure that property?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Stiltsoft Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 24, 2021

Hello,

Welcome to the Community! Gallery macro doesn't suppose the user to set the space between images. However, you can get the result you need using an empty section of the page layout between separate images.

I've made 2 screenshots for you to compare. The first one is created with Gallery macro:

Gallery Macro.png

And the second one is created by inserting images one by one combined with page layout empty sections. I've also attached the screenshot in the edit mode for you to get it better:

separate images.pngin the edit mode.png

There are also some powerful third-party apps. You can use them for some more sophisticated cases. For example, our Handy Macros for Confluence combines a lot of different macros to make your pages more appealing and dynamic. With its Handy Cards, you can highlight images by putting them on customizable cards:

Screenshot 2021-10-24 at 20-21-32 Cats - Internship Server Month 2 - Confluence.png

You can also create dynamic image carousels, sliders, and circles with its Handy Carousel macro:

05.jpg

Hope you'll find something to suit your use case.

Best regards,

Elena.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events