Gallery Macro - Display entire Space

Steve Terelmes October 4, 2019

I would like to know if there is a trick to displaying all images within one space into a single Gallery Macro on a page. Currently you can list gallery images for multiple pages, but you must list each page separately in the gallery macro parameters. You can even list images from a page on a separate space. But because images (and files) live on individual pages, I find sometimes I sometimes lose track of an image. So I would like one page in each space that lists all images. And of course, since Confluence no long has the Space Attachment macro I can't depend on that either.

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 7, 2019

Hello Steve,

Thank you for your suggestion. This is not possible, but there's a feature request below for this:

• CONFCLOUD-55499 As a user I would like the Gallery macro to display all images in a space

However, the tags on your question refer to Confluence Cloud. The Gallery Macro is being deprecated in Confluence Cloud and will soon not be available to use on any pages in Confluence Cloud. For more details on that, see We're Cleaning Up the Macro Browser.

There is a thread for feedback regarding this decision:

My recommendation would be to use another solution to display your galleries, such as one of the available add-ons for Confluence Cloud: 

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events