Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GET Confluence Status & Page Name from Page

Nacho Cortes May 3, 2023

Hi!

I would like to know if there is any way to get the following information;

• Page Title
  • Page Status

So that I can display both in other pages and its current one?

I'd like it to be well referenced so that If I edit any of those, it changes everywhere.

confluence-properties.png

Greetings!

4 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

Hi @Nacho Cortes 

The best thing to do is wait for Atlassian to implement Orderly Databases from k15t which they acquired a little while ago. https://www.k15t.com/products/orderly-databases-for-confluence

Especially the page status is not easy to get, and most definitely it will not change automatically.

Nacho Cortes May 4, 2023

Thank you Alex, i'll keep an eye on this implementation.

Stefan Kleineikenscheidt _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2023

...and make sure to sign-up here to get access as soon as it is available: https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/databases

Like Nacho Cortes likes this
1 vote
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 8, 2023

@Nacho Cortes 

Even if Atlassian integrates Orderly Databases into Confluence, it doesn't mean that you will be able to reference the native status, and it will definitely not sync.

One way to do this is using the content status list macro by Better Content Archiving for Confluence. Collect the desired pages with their

• title
  • page status (set by Better Content Archiving)
  • last update (user + date)
  • last view (user + date)

and place it on any page. If you update the pages in the list, the details also update in the macro.

better-content-archiving-content-status-list-macro.png

(Please note that Better Content Archiving is a paid and supported app and I'm part of the team developing it.)

0 votes
Anastasia Bek _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 2, 2023

Hello @Nacho Cortes 

You can get page title and page status information in a separate report with help of our Handy Macros for Confluence app which is a bundle of different macros, including Handy Page Status complemented with freshly released Handy Page Status Report functionality which looks as follows:

HPSR.png

The report can be composed based on the  few criteria:

• Confluence spaces where the status is set
  • Handy Page Status sets
  • Handy Page Status options
  • Confluence users who set the status
  • Handy Page Status dates

Feel free to check out Handy Macros for Confluence to see if it serves your needs and use cases on the Atlassian Marketplace.

Kind regards,

Anastasia

0 votes
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2023

Hi @Nacho Cortes ,

Our (paid) addon Document Metadata for Confluence Cloud Allows you to add both values to a page and into a page properties macro.

You can then use the built in page properties macro for reporting.

Confluence has no built in functionality which allows this.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events