Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From Slack to Confluence

Alejandra Ornia Menéndez April 11, 2023
Hi all,
I would like to know more about the capability of Slack - Confluence integration. Is it bi-directional? 
I mean, I know there is a ton of possibilities from Confluence to Slack ( to receive a massage in a Slack channel when some triggers happen in Confluence).
But I am very interested in if there is any integration in the other direction, meaning: from Slack to Confluence.
  • Any new post in a specific Slack Channel, could it be posted in a specific Confluence page?

Thank you very much for your help!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Danielle Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2023

Hi @Alejandra Ornia Menéndez 

From what I can see, there isn't native Confluence functionality to directly connect Slack and Confluence in the way you described, nor does there seem to be a suitable app availableto directly provide the functionality to post new messages from a specific Slack channel to a specific Confluence page.

You could develop a custom solution using webhooks, APIs, and custom code. Alternatively, you can explore other third-party integration platforms like Zapier, Integromat, or Automate.io that provide a more user-friendly interface for connecting various apps and services. These platforms may allow you to create custom integrations between Slack and Confluence, although their functionality may also be limited in terms of directly mirroring content between the platforms.

I hope that helps

Danielle

Alejandra Ornia Menéndez April 11, 2023

Thank you very much Danielle, I appreciate your help!

Like Danielle Green likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events