cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freshdesk app in JIRA is loading intermittently

Siddharth C December 1, 2022
Hi Team,

I am from the Freshdesk Support team!
We have a mutual customer, who has a JIRA instance. He uses the Freshdesk for JIRA app and the app loads intermittently.
The customer has uninstalled the app, reinstalled it again, and cleared cache cookies and even then the issue persists.

This is the version of the app-
I have the HAR file, how do I attach it?. Can you please help us?

Also, it is not possible to create a support ticket or the email advocates@am.atlassian.com and making it difficult for us to reach out to your team for help.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2022

I would contact Atlassian support to discuss this. If you do not have access to support please have the Customer do so if they have not as yet.

Siddharth C December 7, 2022

Hi Jack,

Not able to submit the ticket as there's nothing suggested after the options are chosen. Is there a support email or another way to reach out to the Support team?

Atlassian issues.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2022

You are in right spot. As long as you are the technical contact for the instance you should be able to submit the ticket.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events