Forum in Confluence

Rumceisz November 19, 2012

Hi All,

we're looking for a forum solution as a collaboration tool for developers in our teams, related to project specific topics.

can you please suggest me a forum feature in Confluence?

Thanks in advance,

Rumi

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Borcherding
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2012

I would further ask, what features are lacking in Confluence that a forum would provide? If you are looking for the ability to add comments to a given topic? William rightly points of the benefits of Community Bubbles. It is a great tool. I just want to know what functionality you are looking for specifically that Confluence does not already have baked in.

0 votes
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2012
Hi Rumceisz, If I'm not wrong, there's a third party plugin that is called: Community Bubbles from Adaptavist that you can create a forum. You can download from our marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.adaptavist.confluence.bubbles I hope this helps. Cheers, WZ

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events