Formatierung von Tabellen in Confluence

Lasse Holzmann September 24, 2019

Hallo Community,

wie kann ich Spalten in Tabellen erweitern bzw. verkleinern? Aus unerfindlichen Gründen taucht bei mir die Option “Ansprechbar” und “fixe Breite” nicht auf - sowie es in einigen Tutorials kommuniziert wird. Wer kann hier helfen? :)

Lasse

4 answers

2 votes
Lasse Holzmann September 25, 2019

hey Kathy, thx for the input.

I am working in the Cloud version.

The option "Responsive/Fixed" doesn't appear in my version, even though I am working in an actual table + I am in Edit mode.

Could be the problem that I am working in the cloud version?

Thanks a lot in advance!

1 vote
Kathy Hart
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2019

I am in Cloud also, but perhaps you are using the "New Editing Experience". 

It will look like this: 

New table layout.png

There does not appear to be a way to change from fixed to responsive in this new editing mode. 

We will have to wait for Atlassian to weigh in on this one. 

Sorry I couldn't be more help. 

0 votes
Lasse Holzmann September 25, 2019

here it is: Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-25 um 14.57.02.png

0 votes
Kathy Hart
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2019

Are you working in Cloud or in Server version? 

The option is only available in actual tables in Confluence, and does not apply to such things as Page Properties Reports or other roll-up reports like Content, etc. 

You must be in Edit mode, and your cursor must be inside the table. Only then does the Responsive/Fixed width option appear. 

If you adjust the width columns manually by grabbing the separator line and dragging it, the table will default to fixed width without you having to change the indicator. Occasionally, the indicator may show Responsive, when the table is actually behaving like fixed width. This is usually due to a manual drag. To undo this, change it to fixed width and then back to responsive, if that is your desire. 

responsive table.png

I hope this helps. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events