Format Export PDF

Hans Loes
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 30, 2018

I know this has had many many posts but I can't find a solution after reading through tons of posts here. I need an export of my space with a large number of tables for an exec ofline folio, and the export function is such a pain!

All I need is to have the status report tables exported the way they are. No loss of cell colors (that denote status), no shrinking of columns so I get skinny ones that stretch over 5 pages with everything else left empty, and not have them all run into each other.

I created the following stylesheet but nothing seems to get appliedexcept for the landscape format, any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated:

@page   {
size: 11in 8.5in;                      <-- this is the only thing that actually gets applied
margin: 15mm;

.pagetitle   {                             <-- this is supposed to ensure a page break for a new table (per forum)
page-break-before: always;
}

table
{
table-layout:auto !important;      <-- this is supposed to prevent skinny columns (per forum)
width: auto !important;

table.confluenceTable td.confluenceTd.highlight-green  <-- this is supposed to preserve cell colors (per forum)
{     background-color: #e3fcef; }

table.confluenceTable td.confluenceTd.highlight-red
{     background-color: #ffebe5; }

table.confluenceTable td.confluenceTd.highlight-yellow
{     background-color: #fffae5; }

table.confluenceTable td.confluenceTd.highlight-grey
{     background-color: #909090;}

}

}

THANKS!

0 answers

Suggest an answer