For one user, Jira issue link is not showing in confluence page

vivuu December 5, 2017

For one user, Jira issue link is not showing in confluence page

We have a confluence page , where all can view the assigned issues in one jira projects. As a adminI can see this as shown in the attachemnt.

But one user for him this links are not visible in confluence. where its displaying as Project is doesnot exist or you dont have permission.

But by accessing the same url in browser , he can access the project.

2 answers

0 votes
Christian Reichert (resolution)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2017

Hi!

Has the user the same Username in Jira & Confluence?

Cheers,
Christian

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2017

That was my question as well.  If they are logged into Jira with one account and Confluence with a different account it would explain the issue.

If they log into Confluence in an incognito window or private browsing session can they still access the Jira link (same url in browser)?

vivuu December 5, 2017

Yes same username . Crowd account.

In confluence. These jira project links are not showing for them. But I can see am admin. U tested with a new test user and given jira project permission on the project. But the same issue persists as they faced. The url of the browser is accessible separately in browser,but in confluence it’s not visible for them

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2017

To speed up communication I opened a ticket for you on our support portal. You should receive an email shortly asking for logs and other materials.

Ankit Patel July 13, 2021

@AnnWorley I am having the same issue, how was this resolved? 

Mathijs Mooij September 22, 2022

I am also interested in hearing the answer to this problem, since we have the same issue!

0 votes
vivuu December 5, 2017

not exist.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events