I am trying to create a Confluence page that finds all child pages under a parent containing a specific Status. So for example, I have a parent page and a number of child pages under this. These pages all have an Excerpt containing a Status macro. I want to create an new page under the parent that shows only those pages that have a specific status e.g. "IN PROGRESS".
- Child Page 1 - contains Excerpt with Status Macro (Status set to IN PROGRESS)
- Child Page 2 - contains Excerpt with Status Macro (Status set to COMPLETE)
- Child Page 3 - contains Excerpt with Status Macro (Status set to IN PROGRESS)
- Child Page 4 - contains Excerpt with Status Macro (Status set to IN TEST)
- Child "IN PROGRESS" Page - showing all pages below the Parent Page (hyperlinked page title will suffice) where the Status = "IN PROGRESS". This should show Child Page 1 and Child Page 3 only.
Is there a Macro available for this and how would I need to configure it?
The only way I could think of to achieve this would be the "Content by Label" macro. You have to label the pages with the status. Like this:
The advantage of this is, that you can change the state without edit the page, just change the label :)
Have you tried to use Page Properties and the Page Properties Report Macro?
Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events