Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding all pages with a specific Status Excerpt

hitesh.rawal February 17, 2020

Hi

I am trying to create a Confluence page that finds all child pages under a parent containing a specific Status.  So for example, I have a parent page and a number of child pages under this.  These pages all have an Excerpt containing a Status macro.  I want to create an new page under the parent that shows only those pages that have a specific status e.g. "IN PROGRESS".

Structure :

Parent Page

- Child Page 1 - contains Excerpt with Status Macro (Status set to IN PROGRESS)

- Child Page 2 - contains Excerpt with Status Macro (Status set to COMPLETE)

- Child Page 3 - contains Excerpt with Status Macro (Status set to IN PROGRESS)

- Child Page 4 - contains Excerpt with Status Macro (Status set to IN TEST)

- Child "IN PROGRESS" Page - showing all pages below the Parent Page (hyperlinked page title will suffice) where the Status = "IN PROGRESS".  This should show Child Page 1 and Child Page 3 only.

Is there a Macro available for this and how would I need to configure it?

Regards

2 answers

0 votes
James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2020
0 votes
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2020

Hi @hitesh.rawal 

The only way I could think of to achieve this would be the "Content by Label" macro. You have to label the pages with the status. Like this:

• Child Page 1 - label with "in_progress" (Status set to IN PROGRESS)
  • Child Page 2 - label with "complete" (Status set to COMPLETE)
  • Child Page 3 - label with "in_progress" (Status set to IN PROGRESS)
  • Child Page 4 - label with "in_test" (Status set to IN TEST)

The advantage of this is, that you can change the state without edit the page, just change the label :) 

Regards, Dominic

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events