Filtering comments made within last 7 days: Reporting Plugin

Daniel Stavrou August 8, 2011

Been trying to use the date-filter macro in the Reporting plug in and can't seem to get a filter to get comments from only the last seven days to appear.

Any help on this issue is greatly appreciated.

2 answers

1 vote
Daniel Stavrou August 8, 2011

I would but just as I was typing a response I tried a simple minValue parameter and got it. Thank you anyway!

Andrew Ardill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2011

Dan, can you accept this answer as the solution to your issue? Also, if you are able to write up the solution with slightly more detail it will assist others who have the same issue.

1 vote
Kevin Buchs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2011

Could you share more about what you tried? What are the results you are seeing?

Andrew Ardill
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 9, 2011

Kevin, this should really be a comment on the original question. You should be able to convert this answer to a question.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events