- the Filter Results’ Macro cannot show custom fields
1. Create a Jira filter which contains both standard and custom fields
2. In Confluence select and add the Filter Results Gadget URL macro
On the macro
3. Set saved filter to that created in (1)
4. Set width to auto, number of results to 50 and refresh to 15 mins
5. In fields to display select and add some standard fields
6. Click Save
7. The preview will display results (good)
8. Now add a customer field to the Fields to Display
9. Click Save
1. The preview does not display any results
1. The preview should display results when custom fields are selected to be displayed
1. How do I show custom fields via the Filter Results macro?
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to know if it happens with any custom fields (that are not system fields) or if it's with specific fields from specific types.
I'm asking because I found two bugs related to the Filter result macro, so I want to make sure if it's related to the ones below or if maybe it's a new one:
Please, take your time to read the details of the bug tickets above and let us know if it's related.
If it's not, please, share with us the details I asked for at the beginning of this answer.
Hi Angelica ...
Thanks for following up; in response to your comments
- this issue happens with any custom fields
- it is not the same issue as https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-71298 which talks about an intermittent issue'; my issue happens every time I select a custom field
- its not the same as https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-70878; I can see all fields to be added (including custom fields) and I can add the custom fields.
My issue is once the custom field/s are added and I click the Save button under the Refresh Interval nothing happens - I don't see a preview
Thank you for the details.
I was able to replicate this behavior by selecting some random fields. I couldn't save and some errors appear on the console.
Can you please let the developer tools opened on your browser and then follow the steps again to check if some error will appear after you click on Save? Please, share a screenshot of the errors or warnings with us. Just make sure to hide private information.
Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond. A long time favorite, Team Cale...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events