Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)?

Wangxc March 28, 2018

aaa.pngAs you can see. the batch.css is blocked by server ,How should I do for it ? THX!

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2018

Hi there,

Can you confirm your Confluence version, and what type of server you're running Confluence on? Are you behind a proxy or firewall?

If you're on IIS, this could possibly help you:

Regards,
Shannon

Igor Olikh December 23, 2018

Hi @Shannon S,

I have the same problem and my server actually behind a firewall. 

Confluence version is 6.13.0 and running on the local Tomcat.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 31, 2018

Igor,

When you bypass the firewall, does the issue persist? If so, it appears your firewall is causing the issue, and you will want to address that with your network admins.

Regards,

Shannon

Igor Olikh January 1, 2019

Hi Shannon,

The problem was not the firewall but the address of the Confluence. When the URL is IP (of my local computer) all is working without any exception but when the URL is "localhost" I get these exceptions... 

Could you please explain why this is a problem?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
January 2, 2019

Igor, 

In that case it might have been a cache issue. You can try completely clearing your cache as well as accessing from Incognito Mode.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events