Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to establish local tunnel on multi-page blueprints with Confluence Connect

carloscuba January 29, 2019

Hi. My company needs to implement Confluence blueprints with multiple pages and for this they have assigned me to help create them via this tutorial.

I have been able to thus far clone the repository, install dependencies, modify atlassian-connect.json to what is specified, create the route handler created.js with the code provided, create a credentials.json file for which I provided my company's domain name, my username, and an API token I created.

However, when I run npm start I get this error:

Screen Shot 2019-01-29 at 3.19.59 PM.png

And the debug.log file looks like this:

Screen Shot 2019-01-29 at 4.06.20 PM.png

From the error messages thrown, I gather that the main error is that a local tunnel cannot be established (Failed to establish local tunnel) because of failed MSpanList_Insert.

Looking this up online I thought it would have to do with having an old version of Go/GoLang, but my go version command outputs go version go1.11.5 darwin/amd64 (I'm doing this on a MacOS Mojave 10.14)

Also, the line Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined seems to point to to an error with the lock package. I also tried looking this up, but found little help.

Is it possible that the tutorial omits or assumes I can follow certain steps that I clearly haven't? Has anyone been able to successfully complete this tutorial? It is worth mentioning that I am only a developer of my company, but I went over the steps with my Project Manager, who should have the proper credentials, should that be the issue, and he also couldn't get past this step.

Please let me know if you need me to provide more information to solve this. Thank you for any help or insight you may provide.

1 answer

0 votes
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2019

@carloscuba- looks like someone has cleared the "spam" flag and this posting is active again.

carloscuba January 31, 2019

Yes. Thank you. I had been advised by support to post here https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/failed-to-establish-local-tunnel-on-multi-page-blueprints-with-confluence-connect/26693 as well, and I'll post the answer I get or come up with on both.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events