Fade a picture or video and display text in front

Kevin May 7, 2024

Hello!

Is it possible to fade an image or video and display text in front of the faded image/video? 

Thanks for your time!

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2024

This is not an out-of-the-box capability in Confluence, @Kevin. Moreover, I would (educated) guess this is something Atlassian will not add.

If I were you, I'd look for an image/video editing tool that allows you to create the desired image/video and then add the resulting image/video to Confluence. 

Best,

-dave

Kevin May 7, 2024

@Dave Rosenlund ,

Thank you for your response! With that said and we adjust the image/video then post, are we able to insert text on top of an image/video in Confluence? I appreciate your time!

Kevin

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2024

No, none that I know of. That's why I suggested you use an external editing app (to both fade and add text). 🙂

Kevin May 7, 2024

@Dave Rosenlund ,

My mistake! For some reason, I thought you were specifically talking about the image/video itself with fading. I got you now and I appreciate your time!

-Kevin

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 7, 2024

P.S. You may also want to have a look at the Confluence apps in the Atlassian Marketplace that are designed to help you create a richer user experience.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events