Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract Site Map of a Space?

Maralei Bunn January 23, 2019

Hi, I'm working within  a Confluence Wiki space, and I see a "Reorder Pages" option under "Space Tools." Is there a way I can easily expand all page "trees" in my space and export the links as if it were a site map?

3 answers

2 votes
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 28, 2019

Hi @Maralei Bunn!

As Shannon correctly said, using Better Content Archiving you can have a page tree view of your pages in your space that looks like this.

It natively doesn't allow exporting, but I just tried and if you save the page as PDF from your browser, it saves the URLs as well.

Give it a try!

Thanks, @Shannon S for mentioning Better Content Archiving for Confluence!

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2019

No problem, Levente, thank you for following up with us so quickly! :) 

Shannon

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2019

Hello Maralei,

You might be able to use one of these Marketplace add-ons to generate a sitemap, but I also read somewhere that you might be able to get a similar overview by using Archiving for Confluence plugin.

Have a look at those and let us know if you have any questions about them.

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
martin lindberg March 2, 2020

Have you tried this plugin, it extracts pages from all of your spaces in a well organized way.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221649/page-index-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview

Darline Auguste
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 3, 2020

Hello @martin lindberg, welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Please see our Community Guidelines, specifically:

No necroposting: Aka, no "raising threads from the dead." In general, avoid posting on old threads (six months or more old) simply to promote your products.

AND

Identify yourself as a partner: if you are mentioning your own products or services, make sure you include wording to make it clear that you are affiliated with the company providing those products or services.

There are other ways to inform members of extensions that are outlined in our guidelines  and users should be made aware that you are affiliated with a partner company.

Thanks!

Darline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events