Extra spaces and missing spaces in page content

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2013

Hello,

We keep getting extra spaces and missing spaces in text on a random basis on some pages, but only a small percentage.

This seems to only happen before or after links. The links can be both soft and hard.

Removing or adding them manually sometimes works, sometimes not. I've tried removing them in both Edit mode and in the HTML.

We're running Confluence 4.3.7 download.

Has anyone else had this experience or can anyone shine a light on why this is happening?

Cheers.

1 answer

0 votes
Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2014

Hello again,

is there anyone out there, or indeed at #atlassian, who can help with this please?

When this starts happening on a page, there seems to be nothing I can do to stop it, which is very frustrating.

I've tried copy the page and saving it again with another name but that doesn't fix it.

Also, it doesn't matter if there are any links or not, it's now happening in tables with no links.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events