cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export to word style

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2013

Hi,

In Confluence if I export to PDF I can define a layout and stylesheet. When I export to Word, I see that when I open the document, the document don't have the same style as PDF export (obviously), and only contains information for people who can not enter the system.

There any way to set the style to make export of Word document to get a similar result as when I make pdf export?

Thanks in advance

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2013

Can't you achieve this with what is described at Customise MS Word Exports ?

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 5, 2013

Looks good. I think I can do with this solution.

1 vote
Daniel Borcherding
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 28, 2013

Hello Daniel,

It does not look like we currently have a way to define custom layouts or stylesheets for Word exports. I went a head and filed the following feature request on your behalf.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-27926

Please visit this issue and vote on it it increase the likelyhood it will be added to a future release of Confluence. I have attached this post to the ticket to further improve it's visibility to our developers.

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 28, 2013

Hope & wait for this feature ! :(

0 votes
catherine davis February 4, 2013

We have created macros in word that run on exports from Confluence after the 'export to word' function has been completed. This has worked very well for us and will until the enhancement is released. thanks!

Catherine

Lalisha Singh January 31, 2019

Hi Catherine,

Thank you, would you be able to share how this was done?

Thanks

Lalisha

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events