Export to pdf landscape, only part of page going landscape

Judy Forrister March 22, 2021

I've changed the pdf Stylesheet so that it will export as landscape but only the bottom part of the page has gone to the full width of a landscape page.  The top half has stayed 'portrait' which means the page is forming a 2 page pdf.  

I have the page in Confluence set at full width.  If I export as portrait, it just forms one page with everything the same width. I would like it to do this but in landscape so that it forms a single pdf page.

I am trying to do this so I can just drop the page into a powerpoint slide.

The bottom section of the page that goes full landscape width is a left hand column with right hand side bar.  The top portion of the page that stays portrait is 3 tables, one on top of the other.

This is what I used to change the pdf stylesheet:

@page{

size: 11in 8.5in;

}

Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2021

If you are just wanting to display the page in PowerPoint, I suggest another approach: screencapping the page, and pasting the image into your slide.

Not sure what tools you have access to, BUT Firefox has a very good screen capping tool built in (option Take a Screenshot) It allows to capture all or part of the page (and is container aware).

Judy Forrister March 23, 2021

Thank you!  This might work.  The image looks a little stretched in the slide so would still like to be able to export as a single landscape pdf page but in the meantime your solution will save me a lot of time :) 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events