Export to Word function missing

Marcel Förtsch August 3, 2020

Hello i recently updatet our confluence server from 7.1.1 to 7.6.2. 

Unfortunatly only the PDF Export is now available. 

Does someone know where the Word Export is gone?

I cant find the button anymore.

Kind regards,

Marcel

3 answers

2 votes
John Hayes August 27, 2020

@Marcel Förtsch @Nguyen The Anh , I have the same issue in 7.7.2 (possible before in 7.6 and didn't notice it)

We realized it seems to be an interface issue, the function still works, if you use the direct link.

For example, if your page is confluence.domain.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=12345 you can still get the export at confluence.domain.com/exportword?pageId=12345

I hope that helps

John Hayes September 12, 2020

Once I upgraded to 7.7.3 this was resolved - not sure if related, but worth trying

Like Jose Luis Casarrubias likes this
0 votes
Jose Luis Casarrubias December 18, 2020

I also have the same problem with Confluence v7.3.3

I reviewed this article 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/export-to-word-option-is-missing-from-the-menu-1021232151.html 

I used the workaround option, and it worked fine. The other 2 possible two solutions did not work for me.

0 votes
Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2020

Hello @Marcel Förtsch , you can export single pages to word and this feature is still available on 7.6.2. Do you not see the "Export to Word" option on your page? . You cannot export whole space to word. See Export single pages to Word

Ye i do not see the Export to Word button. :/

Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2020

@Marcel Förtsch, please check if "Page Operations" plugin is disabled (you need confluence admin permissions to check this)

Screenshot_2.png

It is activated. I raised a support ticket now to atlassian....

Nguyen The Anh August 24, 2020

I got same issue. @Marcel Förtsch  Have you figured out how to fix this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events