Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export selected content in PDF

Jorge Onrubia March 5, 2014

Hi,

We have a Doc Space in which we use tables, the tables we use have many columns, when exporting to PDF merges all the columns into the same width of the PDF, wich makes the content unreadable.

How can it be solved?? Is there any way to select the content to export??

THanks in advance,

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
salehparsa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2014

Hi Jorge,

I'm afraid to say that, there is a bug in PDF exports that create a PDF file with full-width. This bug is tracking with CONF-25233 ticket number.

Please refer to the workaround provided in the bug report to resolve this issue. I would also recommend that you watch the ticket to receive the updates.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
Saleh

0 votes
Jorge Onrubia March 6, 2014

Hi Saleh,

I have posted a comment on the issue, because it doesn't solve my issue as i still cannot see the columns above the 11th.

Thanks so much

0 votes
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2014

The width of table columns is defined by the CSS property "table-layout". It can be "auto" or "fixed". Try "auto" to have the table automatically adjust to the content inside the table cell.

see https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/207981/on-demand-confuence-pdf-export-tables-have-equal-size-columns-need-text-sized

As regards selecting the content to export: You can select a single page or do a space export and select all or some of the space's pages.

Jorge Onrubia March 5, 2014

thanks so much for the comment, that is made on the Look&Feel secion PDF Stylesheet??

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events