Export pdf with parent & child spaces?

Vaidehi Oak July 12, 2018

I have created a Parent space called 'Requirements' and created a child space under it as 'Requirement 001'. I have given link to the child space in the parent space. Now when I export parent space, the child space does not get exported in that same PDF. So when I click on the link in the parent PDF, it opens confluence and redirects to child space. 

How can I export all the linked pages too in one pdf?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2018

Hi @Vaidehi Oak,

I think you mean "'Requirements' parent page and 'Requirement 001' child page ? In Confluence terminology, space contains pages :)

You can export both parent and child page in one PDF.

Go to;

• Space Tools -> Content Tools -> Export
  • Select PDF -> Custom Export
  • Select pages than export
Vaidehi Oak July 12, 2018

@Tansu Akdeniz

Yes. I meant page.

Thanks for the info. It worked perfectly for me.

Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2018

You are welcome @Vaidehi Oak. Would you please mark my answer as "Accepted"?
So that, other people who are experiencing the same issue would find this answer quickly.

Jacob Williams_TQA March 8, 2022

I am not finding this bread crumb. Where is Space "Tools." or "Content Tools."

Like # people like this
Fabien Krawiec June 5, 2022

It has moved to:

Space Settings > Manage Space > Export Space

Like razorfish likes this
0 votes
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2018

Hi @Vaidehi Oak,

You could also have a look at our Scroll PDF Exporter, which gives you the possibility to select the export scope (a single page, a page and its children, or pages with a certain label) right from the tools menu.

Additionally it comes with a graphical template designer allowing you to easily control the look and feel of your exports without any need of CSS or HTML.

Please feel free to have a look at our Crash Course Video, or try the app in the Atlassian Marketplace.

Best,
Nils

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events