Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Wiki content to doc file.

Emanuel Chmal September 2, 2012

Hi,

I'm writing plugin exporting wiki content to doc file. If on a page is for example hide-if macro, plugin should not to write the content included in this macro. How can i do this ? Can you help me ?

4 answers

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2012

Since you are on OnDemand plugins are restricted. A workaround would be to use JIRA CLI, get the pages and sub pages using getPageSource, append all of them to a single page in a test space used only for exports, and then use the word link of this new page to get your complete document.

0 votes
dsfgwe sdfgwe September 4, 2012

--Content Removed--

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2012

Doubt: Isn't the direct save as Word from Confluence feature not good enough?

Emanuel Chmal September 4, 2012

No, because i have to put into one word file content of root page and selected subpages.

0 votes
OmarA
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2012

Hi,

Are you writing this plugin for OnDemand? Because in OnDemand third-party plugins are not possible , see here : https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Restricted+Functions+in+Atlassian+OnDemand

Cheers,

Emanuel Chmal September 4, 2012

Yes, OnDemand. Thanks for reply.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events