Export Users list seems to be wrong

dave_drexler August 26, 2020

Hi folks - I'm using Jira and Confluence Cloud, and I've been trying to generate a list of users who've never logged in, or haven't logged in in many months, just to clean up our user base. So I'm using Admin console > Users > Export Users. Simple enough.

Problem is - the list is not correct. It shows some users as 'Never Logged In,' but I know they have because I can see their activity in the apps. Also, in many cases the 'Last seen in ...' dates are wrong.

Is this report completely useless and broken, or am I doing something stupid?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2021

Hi @dave_drexler , as I am working through cleaning out some old posts I came across your’s here. Are you still experiencing this? I did a quick check on my instance and I don’t seem to be able to reproduce this.

dave_drexler December 10, 2021

Hi @Jack Brickey - thanks for asking. I have not gone back to the report since I tried to use it. I'll try it again when I have some time and see if it reconciles with reality.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2021

Thanks Dave. I would certainly report this to Atlassian support if you see it as it seems to be a bug if that’s the case.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events