cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export PDF - Exclude Page Title

Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2013

Does anyone know how to have an option to exclude the page title when doing a pdf export?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2013

Hello Karie,

Navigate to Space Admin -> Look and Feel -> PDF Stylesheet -> PDF Export Stylesheet -> Edit and enter the following:

.pagetitle h1 { display: none; }

Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2013

Thanks so much!

Like # people like this
Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 11, 2013

Guilherme - do you happen to know how I might include this in a user macro to add to a page such that when an export was done, it was not included - thus, allowing this to be page controlled instead of space controlled? I know it can be done via the CSS Stylesheet macro - but, CSS is not a good solution for global exports and page includes.

I also tried adding this to our existing landscape div, but that didn't seem to work - if it can be done, I may have then had the implementation wrong.

Any advice is most appreciated!

Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 12, 2013

Hi Karie, I believe that is not possible, the user macro would only affect elements within the page body, not affecting the title behavior.

Aleksandr Oliferuk June 13, 2019

Hello!

I want to report that this solution incorrectly works on 6.13 Confluence Server - this css hide all h1/h2 elements, and not only title.

Like Lilian Tong likes this
Aleksandr Oliferuk June 19, 2019

Hello again. Our team could find new solution for this task:

h1.title-header
{
display: none;
}
Like # people like this
Lilian Tong December 2, 2020

Thank you Aleksandr! This worked for me. It also overrided the space CSS, but I copied the space CSS to the PDF stylesheet and got all my desired formatting in the PDF :-).

Martha Rojas February 7, 2023

Hello,

I have created a Template fro Change Request in a Page. I am trying to add my company Logo to the page (probably upper right corner) to export the page (template) and send it out for signature. 

Is there a way to add my logo to the page and it'll show in the PDF export?

Thanks in advance!

Martha

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events