Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experience of zAgile

Paul Paul August 24, 2011

Hi,

I've been looking to get a much deeper integration between Confluence and JIRA, I want to retrieve project information as well as just JIRA issues, and vice-versa for JIRA to see documentation as properties from Confluence.

I know I can use custom fields but want I'm looking for is the integration to automate the linking between the two so I don't have to keep updating this information all the time.

I have looked at the 'teamwork' product from zAgile and was wondering if anyone has any experience of using it?

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Paul

4 answers

0 votes
Sanjiva Nath July 9, 2012

No, Atlassian does not allow this today. Technically, of course Wikidsmart could work with Atlassian OnDemand and JIRA Studio environment, and zAgile looks forward to the day that Atlassian will allow zAgile's Wikidsmart environment to be hosted there. My understanding is that Atlassian is limiting 3rd party Plug-In, Connector and Product access to a few partners for now until it has a more scalable way to allow the partner ecosystem of solutions to be submitted and managed in a rigrous and methodical way, I suppose in the way that Salesforce.com's AppExchange works (just my guess). When that day comes, Wikidsmart will enable all content of Atlassian OnDemand and JIRA Studio content to be tightly interoperable, with faceted search, and traceability, (and integrated Requirements Management, Test Case Managment, etc. within Confluence and JIRA) as well as integration with on-premise or other thrid party cloud products.

0 votes
Deleted user July 9, 2012

does it support Atlassian OnDemand or JIRA Studio suites as well?

0 votes
Sanjiva Nath July 6, 2012

zAgile's Wikidsmart platform and applications are open source. You can achieve instant contextual integration of content amongst software engineering tools and CRM for ultimate interoperability, traceability, and faceted search. Supported products include: Confluence, JIRA, FishEye, Selenium, Salesforce.com, Jenkins, and more. The applications deliver Requirements Management and Test Case Management within Confluence integrated with JIRA, as well as Test Automation, Customer On-Boarding, and Case Managment with integration with Selenium, Salesforce.com, etc. Here's the recording for an introductory webinar: http://bit.ly/MYAp0s

0 votes
Marco Kundert May 1, 2012

Hi Paul,

we are using zAgile since a few weeks, it provides probably exactly what you are looking for. All elements in JIRA (the custom fields as well) are synchronized on the fly. For sure it needs some configuration/templating to display it like you desire, but all can be done in confluence by browser.

Marco

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events