Expanding Header Image

Emily Culella June 24, 2022

Hi. I have the cloud version of Confluence and I want to enlarge the header image. How can I do this? I see examples of this type of page but I can't figure it out. 

1 answer

1 vote
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2022

Hi @Emily Culella,

Editing options of the header image are limited. When your page is in edit mode, you can do a couple of things:

Screenshot 2022-06-26 at 18.33.33.pngAfter clicking the image, you can reposition the image to determine what part you see displayed. You can only move it up and down.

Secondly, you can change the image. If you feel the size of your header image doesn't match very well with the available space to display it, you could consider editing your image outside of Confluence to a more appropriate size and import it again to make it fit better.

Finally you can resize your page as a whole to either fixed or full page width. That is done with the <-->  arrow icon near the top right of the image. This resizes your entire page and dynamically sizes the image with it.

That's about all you can do with the header image. Images inside your page can be resized more flexibly, so you have more options there. In that scenario, they will however appear below the page title.

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events