cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange default search box with brikit

Björn Gullander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2016

How can I change the default search box in Confluence to the brikit targeted search box?

3 answers

2 votes
Maggie Modersohn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2016

Hi Björn, 

The answer to your question varies depending on whether you use Theme Press or not. If you're using Theme Press, all you need to do is add the Targeted Search Field macro to a header or footer page and check the "Replace Confluence Search" box. 

If you're using a different Theme or vanilla Confluence, you can follow the instructions here: http://help.brikit.com/display/SEARCH/Targeted+Search+-+Add+Search+Box+Sitewide

I hope this helps!

0 votes
mark butterfield December 2, 2016

It would be great if someone could provide an example of the main.vmd to replace the search in the standard template.

0 votes
Björn Gullander
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 22, 2016

Hi, 

When using Vanilla Confluence, it works fine if I just remove the part include-filters=forms,webinar| in the code

However, we are using Refined Theme and when turning that on it does not work with this code. 

Any ideas?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events