Excel Macro - displays dates in USA format rather than dd/mm/yy. Can this be changed?

Debbie Charles December 13, 2021

Hi all

I just used the Excel Macro.

However it displays the dates in the spreadsheet in USA format, however I am in Australia and would like dates to be displayed as dd/mm/yy format.

The spreadsheet has the dates formated as dd/mm/yy - but it's not displayed that way in confluence.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanking you in anticipation. 

3 answers

1 vote
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2021

Hi @Debbie Charles

There is no workaround for this. However, you can vote for this feature: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-59312

Regards

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2021

Hi @Debbie Charles 👋

I've taken a quick look at this for you and it appears it is a common issue over the years for users. As mentioned by @Fabian Lim, I'd recommend voting for this ticket and watching for any further updates: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-59312

I hope this helps but if you have any questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

0 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 13, 2021

@Debbie Charles Date and time formats can be adjusted in the Settings under General Configuration -> Formatting and International Settings. That should change them throughout the system when you post dates.

Pierre-Yves Sinou February 27, 2023

Can you point me where I can find this option in Confluence?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events