Error rendering macro Attachments

Enrique May 6, 2024

Hello,

Creating a template I wanted to add a section for Attachments and got the following error

Can anyone tell me how I can resolve it?  I have created other templates adding the attachment macro before in Apr 30th, but I cannot create one since, is that a Confluence in the cloud update?  any settings I need to adjust? 

Any assistance would help.

Thank you

2 answers

0 votes
Jessica
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2024

Hi @Enrique

Thank you for providing the context and the screenshot with the error.

I can confirm I'm able to replicate the same issue you are seeing and I have reported it to our development team awareness:

Doing further tests, it seems the error is only displayed in the Template, but if you save the template with the attachments macro in there, even with the error, upon creating a new page based on that template, the attachment's macro will be in the page as expected and working without any issues or errors. 

I understand that the error message can be misleading as it seems the macro won't work, but it seems to be only affecting the template edit mode but it should be working.

Please give it a try and let me know if you save the template and try creating a new page, if that is also working properly on your site. :)

Cheers,

Jessica

0 votes
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2024

@Enrique Can you try to post the image of the error again? 

In the meantime, I might suggest that you open a template where the macro works side-by-side with the new one and review the settings for the macro in each template to see if you can identify what might be the issue.

If you haven't already, refer to this page for more information: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-attachments-macro/ 

Enrique May 15, 2024

Hi @Barbara Szczesniak 

Thank you for taking the time to answer to me and sorry for the delay in getting back to you

I have inserted the screen capture below. 

I did follow the link there is not changed on the impact I am having.

Again thank you for your assistance.

2024-05-15_10-37-15.png2024-05-15_10-37-24.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events