Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "Unable to process Jar entry... /confluence/WEB-INF/lib/javassist-3.20.0-GA.jar" when start up

ngocvutran November 15, 2017

Hi,

When I installed the Atlassian SDK and startup the Confluence server by command "atlas-run", I got this infinity Error log:

org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig processAnnotationsJar
SCHWERWIEGEND: Unable to process Jar entry [javassist/bytecode/AccessFlag.class] from Jar [jar:file:/C:/Users/elmechs/rechner/dev/repositories/repositories/ci1873/target/container/tomcat8x/cargo-confluence-home/webapps/confluence/WEB-INF/lib/javassist-3.20.0-GA.jar!/] for annotations
java.io.EOFException
   at java.io.DataInputStream.readUnsignedShort(DataInputStream.java:340)

Please help me to know how to fix this issue. I also reinstalled the SDK for several time, already upgrade my pom version 6.4 but I didn't work.

Thanks for help/

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mark Bereznitsky
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2019

Hello @ngocvutran!

This seems like a problem that only manifested in older versions of Confluence and the Atlassian SDK. Can I ask you to try the process again with a newer version of the SDK and Confluence? Alternatively, please try and of the walkarounds discussed in this thread:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/sdk-5-10-0-SEVERE-error-javassist-3-20-0-GA-EOFException/qaq-p/569908

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events