• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Error This page has failed to load

When I want to Edit an existing Page or create a New Page I always get following Error:

This page has failed to load
Our team has been notified. Wait a few minutes and try again. If the problem persists, contact Atlassian Support.
Error details: Failed to fetch

Error_Confluence.png

My colleagues do not have this problem. And I tried with Google Chrome and MS Edge (Chromium) Browser.

Can you help me or give me an advice  what to do.

7 answers

4 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

There is a known problem, see https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/incidents/dvfrm6fr4c0k for follow-ups.

Thanks, the problem is now solved.

0 votes
Answer accepted

Having the same problem here since today.
Working with Google Chrome through a Citrix connection.

Same problem. Chrome/Ubuntu 18.04.

0 votes
Answer accepted

Having the same problem since today.

1 vote

I'm having the same problem. Logging off, cleaning cache and reseting the computer didn't work.

Hi all, Atlassian has solved the issue:
Jul 6, 2020Confluence Cloud Page Edit IssuesResolved - Between 04:42 UTC to 09:35 UTC, we experienced an issue with Confluence edit page functionality. The issue has been resolved and the service is operating normally.

I am having the same problem, the error that confluence shows when i am trying to add or edit a page is:

This page has failed to load

Our team has been notified. Wait a few minutes and try again. If the problem persists, contact Atlassian Support.

Error details: d.a.AbortController is not a constructor

However i could do it with pages created or create a new one using the Legacy Editor.

My partners are not having the problem.. I am using Chrome, i reset the computer, log off, etc.. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Announcing Team Calendars in Confluence Data Center

Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond.  A long time favorite,  Team Cale...

187 views 0 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you