Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error This page has failed to load

BeSt July 6, 2020

When I want to Edit an existing Page or create a New Page I always get following Error:

This page has failed to load
Our team has been notified. Wait a few minutes and try again. If the problem persists, contact Atlassian Support.
Error details: Failed to fetch

Error_Confluence.png

My colleagues do not have this problem. And I tried with Google Chrome and MS Edge (Chromium) Browser.

Can you help me or give me an advice  what to do.

9 answers

4 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2020

There is a known problem, see https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/incidents/dvfrm6fr4c0k for follow-ups.

BeSt July 6, 2020

Thanks, the problem is now solved.

0 votes
Answer accepted

Having the same problem since today.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vladimir Froimchuk July 6, 2020

Same problem. Chrome/Ubuntu 18.04.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mark Uittenbogerd July 6, 2020

Having the same problem here since today.
Working with Google Chrome through a Citrix connection.

1 vote
Livia Scattolini February 19, 2021

I'm having the same problem. Logging off, cleaning cache and reseting the computer didn't work.

0 votes
Camille Noufi June 21, 2021

Having this problem as well. "Re-loading" for about 5 minutes now.  Has happened ever since I tried to edit a page, since the first time I created it.  

0 votes
wmann April 19, 2021

Having this problem today.  MacBook Pro with Chrome.  Logged out of Atlassian and Google.  Reboot machine.  Clear cookies.  Multiple times.  No joy.

0 votes
u631588 July 31, 2020

I am having the same problem, the error that confluence shows when i am trying to add or edit a page is:

This page has failed to load

Our team has been notified. Wait a few minutes and try again. If the problem persists, contact Atlassian Support.

Error details: d.a.AbortController is not a constructor

However i could do it with pages created or create a new one using the Legacy Editor.

My partners are not having the problem.. I am using Chrome, i reset the computer, log off, etc.. 

0 votes
Mark Uittenbogerd July 6, 2020

Hi all, Atlassian has solved the issue:
Jul 6, 2020Confluence Cloud Page Edit IssuesResolved - Between 04:42 UTC to 09:35 UTC, we experienced an issue with Confluence edit page functionality. The issue has been resolved and the service is operating normally.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events