Error - Can not add users to groups

Deleted user May 8, 2019

Hello Atlassian Community,

When I try to add a user to a group this error appears, however I am logged-in with the confluence administrator account :

error.PNG

Where does this problem come from ?

Thank you,

Mazarine

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2019

Hi @[deleted] !

Please, check the similar question and its accepted answer. It seems just like your situation:

required security token

Hope it helps.

Deleted user May 9, 2019

Thank you @Grigory Salnikov for your answer.

But it didn´t resolved my problem. What I´ve done :

- I have change my browser, the token error never appears anymore but now I have this error :

eererer.PNG

- I´ve change the user Directory rights (Active-Directory-Server and LDAP directory), it was read only and I set them to read/write. During the test phase both directory didn´t achieved to retrive users :

fsdf.PNG

- I flushed the cache statistics.

I have a few questions that may help to solve the problem :

- From your point of you, wich directory should be set first, that my user directories order : 1: confluence internal > 2: LDAP Directory > 3: Active Directory

- I can not configure "confluence internal directory" like the other directories, is that normal ?

dfdaf.PNG

- I didn´t do the installation of Confluence and I didn´t add users, so maybe something was forgotten during the installation, what are the main point to check ?

- Is there a Confluence database graphic interface ?

- Where can I find my server logs ?

Thank you.

Deleted user May 9, 2019

Thank you @Grigory Salnikov  I found the solution, I have made an error in LDAP Schema.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events