End of Life message

Marc Dionne November 23, 2017

Hi,

I work with Confluence Server 6.2.

We receive an End of Life message.

Instance Health Check.JPG

Our licence is good until September, 2018.

For some reasons, HTML server was not configured when Confluence was installed. It is not able to communicate with the external world. My hypothesis is that the expiration of the 60,000 ms delay triggers this message.

Can someone confirm or infirm this and give me a couple of options?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2017

Hi Marc,

End of License in not related to license expiry but to Atlassian EOL policy on products (end of support). Usually products are supported for 2 years after their release and your version is still supported officially.

You might be right on the timeout failing and therefore the healthcheck fail. You might have a look at your logs to find any issue, or you can also contact the Altassian support, providing a Support Zip might help them finding out.

Hope this helps!

Marc Dionne December 1, 2017

Thank you Micky!

I opened a support ticket with Atlassian (CSP-218123) (https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/14/CSP-218123?sda_source=notification-email) and provided the Support Zip file. I am currently following their instructions.

Regards,

Marc

miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2017

Great!

Good luck with your resolution!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events