Empty Rows after Text-Filter on Report Table

alexandre December 13, 2018

Hi,

I am using Scaffolding expanded-reporter to get table data from child pages.

On the parent page I have my report table and I am trying to use a text-filter on  the data I get from the expanding reporter.

image.png

I don't exactly know where I am supposed to use the text-filter macro, it seems to be working fine, but I might be wrong.

However, all the rows that don't match the filter are appearing as empty, how can I remove them ?

image.png

Thanks,

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2018

Hi Alexandre,

To have a clear idea from the use case, can you please provide us the Storage format of both parent page and child page.

Regards,

Sayed Bares

alexandre December 14, 2018

Hi,

Unfortunately, I don't have access to Confluence Storage Format since I am not an a confluence admin and also we don't have the confluence source editor in your confluence.

About my child page here is how the table is set up : image.png

And my text-filter macro inside my parent page :

{text-filter:expanded:exr>data:liste_etude|include=CS.*}
Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2018

Hi,

Based on the given text-filter query: "include=CS*" 

The result of the query is wrong.

All of the entries for Nom Etude column should start with "CS". while the result clearly shows the entries which start with IK** :

Query.png

As for the Text filter, it should always be used inside a reporter.

So to fix the issue, you just need to move one of the text filters inside Expanding Reporter and delete the rest:

Scope.png

FYI, the following documentation might help you out:

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Sayed Bares

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events