Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Embedding Issue Collector

Hello using both Jira and Confluence Cloud, how do you embed the Issue Collector in Confluence page.

Provide steps or link to resource.  

Thank you.  

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @lapacquah.bryant 

In order to embed the issue collector, you have to use an HTML macro, which is only available as a 3rd party app. You can search the marketplace either for a paid or a free app. After you install it on your Confluence, then you add to it the issue collector script. That should work!

Thank you for the update @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ Are there any other ways to track comments in Confluence maybe with using Jira Cloud for example with Issues etc.?  

What is the exact need?

User wants to be able to track and organize comments left on a Confluence page.

Comments is a way of communication with other people, and not to organize (that;s of course my opinion). He could create issues write from Confluence with the below method:

inline comment and create issue.png

But you can also instruct the others users to raise issues, if that's the case. Or as you said, to use the issue collector.

Thank you can you post instructions in english please. 

Unfortunately I can't do that. This community is to provide answers to question which I did. You can write the instructions according to your company's guidelines.

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ I do not understand the attachment.  So are you suggesting that I use "Create Issue" within Confluence?

I suggest answers and you decide what's best for you :)

Can you clarify if the attachment provides instructions on "Create Issue" for Jira using Confluence.  

I'm just trying to understand your suggestion.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events