Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embedded Tags Within Pages to Identify All My Deliverables Across Multiple Projects

Cole Simonson November 29, 2022

On any given Page, I may have one or more deliverables.  If I could put a Tag (like a Label) that is my Tag for my own deliverables, then I could have a Cole's Deliverables page that collects all of those together in one place for me.  Obviously, if I had three deliverables on a single Page, I would have three of these Cole_Deliverable tags.  For this to be really nifty, it would be great if the page that collects all those Tags would share the paragraph or entry with the Tag, and indicate the Title of the page it came from, and the Label it is under, the date it was created, and a potential due-date.  Another option might be who to copy on the status of that deliverable.  This could obviously be Stakeholders and/or my boss and/or other team members.  Obviously, this could integrate with Jira project management.

A further feature would be the ability for me to be able to change the status of that deliverable from either the Cole's Deliverables page and/or from the individual pages where those tags are.  This way, I can easily indicate any of them are completed, or cancelled, or in-process, or waiting feedback from Stakeholder, etc.

Is this already doable somehow?  If not, I think it would be an obvious very helpful feature.

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2022

@Cole Simonson I would suggest creating tasks on the page.  You can create a task and assign it to yourself or someone else.  These then show up on your task list.  You can also use the task report macro so others can see and monitor the tasks of others.  

I was not able to find documentation for Confluence cloud but it works the same as DC https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/add-assign-and-view-tasks-590260030.html 

This is a delivered product and it sounds exactly like what you are describing.  

Cole Simonson November 29, 2022

@Brant Schroeder Thanks!  This looks like it will do the trick.  Very appreciated!

Cole

Like Brant Schroeder likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events