Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Embed Confluence page to Sharepoint site

Our intranet runs on Sharepoint 2016, build number16.0.5017.1001.  We like to embed articles from our Confluence server, 6.15.0 on to Sharepoint site.  From my reading in the community, Sharepoint connector is able to embed articles from Sharepoint to Confluence.  Is there an option to do the opposite?  

2 answers

0 votes
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Jul 07, 2021

@Dylan_Wu_LW_com - Welcome to the Atlassian community.

There are several marketplace apps https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?product=confluence&query=sharepoint

I believe that search connector app gets confluence into sharepoint.  https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223146/search-connector-for-sharepoint?hosting=server&tab=overview

You can download and test with a trial license. 

Hi @Dylan_Wu_LW_com, great question!

The only app that I am aware of that allows this is the SharePoint Connector for Confluence. If installed and configured correctly it provides a SharePoint web part that can display Confluence Pages and Blogs. Please refer to the screenshots below:

1901cf71-9d3d-41bc-a935-ae2815367e4b.png

ae808351-c458-4a7e-83e6-60c1e571c9ba.png

It works with your combination (SharePoint 2016 and Confluence Server) but is also future proof in terms of compatibility (SharePoint 2019, SharePoint Online, Confluence Data Center, Confluence Cloud is supported as well).

Disclaimer: I work for the Company behind the App. But I'm not aware of any other app that provides this functionality.

Let me know if you need any further information or support!

All the best, David

Co-Head of Products, Communardo

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

🏑 Atlympic Event: Confluence

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

525 views 18 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you