El servicio de Synchrony se ha detenido o presenta errores

Desde hace unos dias no puedo levanta o no se que problema presenta el servicio de syncrony, por lo cual tuvimos que cambiar a "modo limitado" el modo de edicion colavorativa

Adjunto log de errores e impresion de pantalla. 

Screenshot_1.jpg

log:

2017-12-27 07:01:00,562 ERROR [Long running task: Restart Synchrony Task] [plugins.synchrony.tasks.AbstractConfigLongRunningTask] runInternal An error occurred when running a Synchrony ConfigLongRunningTask
-- url: /rest/synchrony-interop/restart | referer: http://nexaserver:8090/admin/confluence-collaborative-editor-plugin/configure.action | traceId: 40744cbf70c3d20e | userName: admin
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: " "
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:569)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615)
at com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.synchrony.utils.SynchronyProcessUtil.killRunningSynchronyProcess(SynchronyProcessUtil.java:49)
at com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.synchrony.bootstrap.DefaultSynchronyProcessManager.startup(DefaultSynchronyProcessManager.java:521)
at com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.synchrony.bootstrap.DefaultSynchronyProcessManager.lambda$restart$15(DefaultSynchronyProcessManager.java:734)
at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.Promises$Of$1.apply(Promises.java:263)
at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.Promises$2.onSuccess(Promises.java:185)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures$6.run(Futures.java:1319)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:457)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.ExecutionList.executeListener(ExecutionList.java:156)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.ExecutionList.execute(ExecutionList.java:145)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.JdkFutureAdapters$ListenableFutureAdapter$1.run(JdkFutureAdapters.java:177)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote

Hello Manuel,

It looks like what you're seeing is documented here

The Synchrony PID file has been corrupted.

The steps below will fix the issue:

• Stop Confluence 

• Remove the file <confluence-install>/temp/synchrony.pid

• Start Confluence

Thanks,
James

Funciono perfecto. Muchas Gracias !!!!!!

0 vote

Hi Manuel,

It looks like you may be running into this issue:

Please run through the steps in that article and let us know if you have any trouble.

I do think that's definitely your issue but if you run into any further problems, you can also review the full Collaborative Editing Troubleshooting Guide.

Please note that I am responding to you in English due to the fact that our forum is largely an English forum, and to best help everyone, answers and posts should be in English. Thank you for your understanding!

Regards,

Shannon

Hola Shannon.

En la solucion me dice de especificar un usaurio y una contraseña.

Cual seria los mismos, ya que en la instalacion no me pidio nada. Es el usuario de administrador y su contraseña???? o es otro que genera el administrador???

Gracias.

Hi Manuel,

It seems that you are asking about the login and password? The login and password that the article is asking for is your database username and password. This is something that the person setting up your instance would have entered.

Per the article you should check confluence.cfg.xml and ensure that the database username and password are included there.

<property name="hibernate.connection.password">YOUR_DATABASE_PASS</property>
<property name="hibernate.connection.username">YOUR_DATABASE_USER</property>

If you do not know these then I would recommend that you get in touch with your database server administrator.

Regards,

Shannon 

Sharon, yo instale la herramienta confluence, y no me pidio en ningún momento instalar la base de datos, tampoco el nombre de usuario , ni contraseña.

Se ve que lo asigna automáticamente el instalador. existirá un usuario y contraseña por defecto???

Sera esa la solución para que me funcione nuevamente el servicio "synchrony"??

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jul 10, 2018 in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

910 views 23 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you