Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing Wiki Pages makes some part of the page blank

Sushmitha August 26, 2022

Whenever I edit a wiki page, more than half the screen becomes un-usable while using big monitor or when the window size is decreased up to 50% and below. It is showing full content when just viewing the page with big monitor or when the window size is decreased up to 50% and below.  Any help would be appreciated. 

1 answer

0 votes
WW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2022

A screenshot would be good so that we can see what you're talking about.

Also, if there's an added banner at the top of Confluence, it can make the Edit view have double scroll bars and look messed up.

Sushmitha August 29, 2022

Hi @WW ,

Please find below attachments

Confluence page in view mode :

view.PNG

Confluence page in edit mode :

Edit.PNG

WW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2022

Thank you for providing the screenshots. Could you please include the far right so that I can see the scroll bar(s)? And if possible, could you please include the top of the Confluence page so that I can see if there are any banners?

Sushmitha September 2, 2022

Sure @WW 

view_wiki.pngedit_wiki.png

WW
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 6, 2022

That is odd.

I would say that you should contact Atlassian for this issue, but it looks like you no longer have support.

That makes me think you may have an old version. It's possible that this problem was fixed in a newer version, but I'm not sure what version you have.

The only other advice I could offer is to make sure you don't have any Look and Feel styles or CSS set that could be causing this, either globally or at the space level.

If that's not the cause, you could also check with other users to see if they have the same problem.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events