Editing Calendar Events edits the dates

Heather Beck March 23, 2023

Hello - 

Having difficulty with Confluence Calendars. When creating events, they are "all day events" for multiple days in a row. Once editing the event, the dates shift to the day prior, anytime the event is edited. For example, if we have it set for April 16-20th, save, and hit edit to add descriptions, it then changes to April 15th-19th. Once saved, it will edit itself again to April 14-April 18th if hitting edit again. 

Anyone have any suggestions how to resolve?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2023

@Heather Beck Welcome to the Atlassian community

Is there a time zone issue perchance?  If the user making the edits is in a different time zone than the server then it could be what is causing the issue.  Take a look at this https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Confluence-Team-Calendars-Time-Zone-Offsets-Bugs/qaq-p/1117219 

Heather Beck March 27, 2023

Hey @Brant Schroeder thanks for getting back to me. We had a few employees play around with it on Friday. They were not seeing the issue (on CST or EST) but I was on PST. Once setting my timeline (even though theirs was not set), it resolved the issue 

Like Brant Schroeder likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events