Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit the columns of the Attachments Macro

Bruce Schlueter July 30, 2012

Hi all,

does anybody know a way to edit the columns that are shown in the attachments macro? I am especially looking for a way to hide the labels.

Thanks a lot for your input.

Regards,

Bruce

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Amalia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2012

You have to edit the attachment plugin jar which is bundled in Confluence. Go to <confluence-install>/confluence/WEB-INF/classes/com/atlassian/confluence/setup and open atlassian-bundled-plugins.zip. Locate confluence-attachments-plugin-x.x.x.jar and open it. The file to edit is in templates/extra/attachments folder, called attachments-table.vm. Delete these lines to remove the labels:

• &lt;th class="labels"&gt;$action.getText('labels.name')&lt;/th&gt;
  • &lt;td&gt;#parse("/labels/labels-editor-content.vm")&lt;/td&gt;
Bruce Schlueter July 31, 2012

Thanks a lot, I will try that.

Bruce Schlueter November 15, 2012

Unfortunately it took some time to implement, but it works fine. Thanks

2 votes
Rodney Hughes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2019

My query is about adding columns, not removing them.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-58555

I hope others will add their comments and votes ...

0 votes
Lauren Roddy October 29, 2015

Is this where you would also be able to edit the size of the "Name" column to make it larger (wider) so that the name doesn't appear as squished in IEv10?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events