Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit-page function(pencil icon) does not work with my chrome

ando August 29, 2017

The pencil icon on top of the page bearly appears. So that I cannot make any modification on the page. Have anyone experienced the same? Please help if you know how to solve it.

*This happens on the new UI. This never happend with the previous UI.

*I have re-loggedin, re-boot my pc, but the issue still remains.

*This only happens with chrome, it works fine with IE.

2 answers

0 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2017

Hi Takuo,

I can't say why the pencil icon is not appearing, but if you press the "e" key on the page, it will take you into the edit mode. That might work until you can figure out a solution.

ando September 1, 2017

Thank you very much for your reply. I turned out  pressing 'e' works only when the pencil icon is appearing.

Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2017

Interesting... thanks for letting me know.

0 votes
Deleted user August 29, 2017

I have noticed that happening as well.  Sometimes the pencil is there and sometimes it is not.  After nav. away from the page and coming back to the page the pencil usually all appears.  Also, what zoom are you on?  I tend to use higher than 100 so if you are on a higher zoom try switching to 100 to see if that makes it come back.

ando August 29, 2017

Thank you very much for your answer. I am not using zoom. What is the nav.?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events