Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EazyBI Data Center - "Page Views" does not return results in measure

allie ruby February 15, 2021

Greetings,

Unfortunately with the migration to Data Center we lost our ability to view any metrics related to page or space views (very frustrating).

THE PROBLEM

EazyBI > Measure >  select "Page Views" = zero results

Does anyone know how to make the page views display? Other options like pages created, etc works fine but I am only concerned with the page views. 

2 answers

0 votes
Roberts Čāčus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2021

Hi @allie ruby ,

I replied to your inquiry in our support email, but I didn't hear back from you.

eazyBI for Confluence will start collecting the Space Page views from the date the Space is selected for import and the "Process events" option is selected. This data is not stored in Confluence but accumulated in the respective eazyBI account by eazyBI. Emptying or deleting the cube will destroy the page view data.

Also, the page view data is not shared across eazyBI accounts - in an account established earlier, you could see older page vies than in an account established later.

The data is missing after migrating your new database, and is it still present in the old one? That could be the case. The eazyBI database migration tool doesn't transfer actual data. See more details on what is migrated here - https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/set-up-and-administer/set-up-and-administer-for-jira-server/database-migration#Databasemigration-Selectdataformigration.

Please share more details on the migration - are the original and new database servers the same? Was there an option to use the same database or transfer the database from one server to another? Why did you change the database when migrating from Server to Datacenter?

We will try to help you once we have more details.
Best,

Roberts // support@eazybi.com

0 votes
allie ruby February 15, 2021

Here is a screenshot of what I have the analyze set up as.

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 3.27.18 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events