Easily searchable repository with labels or tags

Ewa Tatarczak January 5, 2021

We want to create a more approachable, accessible, and searchable confluence repository of different UX findings e.g. research results, observations, etc.

We want to be able to label/tag content we create, search, and filter the content you want to see based on tags. I know labels and labels macros functionality but I'm wondering how I can easily create filter panes that can help users to more efficiently browse content from different confluence project spaces.

3 answers

1 vote
Crystal Ammari August 4, 2021

+1 looking for the same thing specific to an A/B testing repository for learnings. Want to be able to tag results so we can search based on what was tested, and easily see results topline. 

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2021

Please explain what you mean by filter panes.

Ewa Tatarczak January 12, 2021

Hi Davin, thank you for your reply.  Answering your question, by a filter pane, I mean the ability to filter the content based on several dimensions at once. For example, if you have a library with research reports, you can use a filter pane to limit the content to only show reports from a selected time period, for a certain product, and related to a certain type of customer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events