Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Content

Harvey Bennett March 18, 2020

I'm not sure if this makes sense but I need something that a single Confluence page can load in content for that user that doesn't overwrite the page with that users content since multiple users might access the page at the same time. 

Example:

Confluence Page A in Space A

Jira Issue 1 created by User 1

Jira Issue 2 created by User 2

Example 1: User 1 is logged in and loads in Confluence page A in space A at 10:00am and Jira Issue 1 loads in (specifically the summary name) on that page since that user is logged in and they have a Jira issue with their name that was found. User 2 is logged in and loads in Confluence page A in space A at 10:00am and a Jira issue 2 loads in (specifically the summary name) on that page since that user is logged in and they have a Jira issue with their name that was found. An anonymous user tries to access that page at 10:00am but does not see any content since they are not logged in so a Jira issue cannot be found. User 3 is logged in and loads in Confluence page A in space A at 10:00am. Unfortunately they do not have a Jira issue created under their name so no content will be displayed.

The way I look at it is a user can have his/her own unique profile settings. Is there a way to simulate this in Confluence?

I was thinking maybe some type of dynamic Javascript overlay popup as a worse case scenario. I'm not sure if Confluence supports what I just mentioned out of the box. Anyone have any thoughts on the best way to achieve this?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events