Duo Integration

Nicholas Chiaffarelli December 17, 2018

Good Afternoon,

I am having an issue integrating duo into confluence web page. Has anyone had success with integrating duo? i have followed their article from start to finish but have had no luck.

Thank You,

Nick 

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2018

Hi Nick,

Can you let us know a bit more about where it's failing and what's happening?

I would also recommend that you contact Duo directly, as they have likely had more experience with this.

Regards,

Shannon

Nicholas Chiaffarelli December 18, 2018

Hi Shannon,

It seems to be failing at the point I try to log on. Basically what happens is when I try to login after deploying the jar files and modifying the file in web-inf with my auth keys for duo, I restart the confluence service. From here I try to log on. I’ll see a normal login page and from here once I sign in the site doesn’t direct to the duo push page however it logs me staight in to confluence but the page looks all distorted like it’s a super basic text page. I have contacted duo they are currently looking into it but I figured I’d reach out here to see if anyone on the Atlassian team has seen or experienced this error or issue before 

thank you!

nick

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2018

Nick,

Thank you for the confirmation.

If there's any errors you can find in your Confluence server logs or on Development Console on your browser, it might help us to understand what is happening here.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events