Dropped calls when answering; dropped calls when dialing

Joshua Rupp August 30, 2019

So, I have the UC One app on my phone, and when I am working remotely I have the phone system set up to dial my phone directly instead of forwarding (so my work voicemail will pick up instead of my personal voicemail, and so I can call off my work number instead of my personal number).

The issue though, is that when I try to answer calls, they're almost always dropped. Additionally, when I try to use the app to call (instead of my phone) the call will only go through for half a ring and drop.

Does anyone know why this is happening and/or how to avoid it from happening?

Edit: I can't seem to respond to your comment, so here's my response:

Thanks for the response, Daniel.

I don't believe our IT department is too familiar with the program as there has been some substantial turnover here.

I feel like I'm way in over my head on this, as I can't even comprehend not having public support for something. I'll reach out to my IT department and see if they can start researching this for me. I figure, if I am having a problem with it, I'm sure others are too.

Thanks again!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 3, 2019

Hey Joshua,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community! We support Atlassian products like Jira, Confluence, and Trello.

Looks like you're asking about Cisco's Unified Communications (UC) app - it doesn't appear that there's public support available for that and Cisco suggests working with one of their partners directly for support. Does your IT department have someone familiar with Cisco products that could help out?

Cheers,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events