Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop Down List

Kimberly Giere July 27, 2018

I viewed a question/answer on how to customize colors on drop down list items; however, the answer mentioned "Power Up Settings" that I can't seem to find. I am running Confluence 6.1.1.  Could someone give me explicit directions on where to find it or if it is not available for the version I am using. 

I am using the drop down on a custom page template.  I would like to have specific list items appear in green, blue, or red when the  page is published.

Thanks for any info.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
EPS Software Engineering AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2018

Hi Kimberly,

Our Easy Dropdown Menu app could be a solution for your requirement. You can find the Easy Dropdown app on the marketplace.

An other solution is to develop an user macro. There are examples here in the community.

Regards,
Stephan (CEO of EPS Software Engineering AG, the vendor of the Easy Dropdown Menu)

Kimberly Giere July 28, 2018

Thank you. I will check out both.  The macro solution will probably work well for us.

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2018

@Kimberly Giere

We use Easy Dropdown Menu in our business, it is a very nice add-on. 

Good luck!

Nimesh Modi May 28, 2019

@EPS Software Engineering AG / @Kimberly Giere 

Could you please on easy dropdown & its cost from market place?

and Could you please elaborate on develop a user macro option in this scenario.

we also have requirement for adding custom drop down on log hours page. 

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 3, 2019

Hi @Nimesh Modi 

You can see the pricing for our Easy Dropdown Menu on the Atlassian Marketplace.

If you want to develop a Dropdown Menu User Macro, this community thread may help you.

Regards,
Stephan

Like Nimesh Modi likes this
Nimesh Modi June 3, 2019

Thanks Stephan @EPS Software Engineering AG for your response, 

User macro option provided in this community thread , Is that applicable for only server version or that can be applied to cloud version as well?

we are on the cloud version.

Thanks,
Nimesh

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 3, 2019

Hi @Nimesh Modi,

According to this community thread user macros are not supported for customers on the Confluence Cloud.

Regards,
Stephan

1 vote
Stiltsoft Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 14, 2022

Hello @Kimberly Giere

You can have a look at our Handy Macros for Confluence.

It has many useful macros one of each is Handy Status. It is great for quick creation of sets with predefined options. The color is also customizable here.

Once Handy Status is inserted on a page, its value can be changed even in the page view mode so your work becomes more time-efficient.

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 27, 2018

Not quite sure what you mean when you say "I am using the drop down on a custom page template." There is nothing that I know of natively in Confluence called a "drop down". Is this by chance part of a third-party add-on? A screenshot would be helpful. :)

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 27, 2018

Yes, a screenshot would be lovely. When I hear "power up" I hear Trello.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events